Webinar - The Autistic Menu: Dietary recommendations for caregivers of autistic children
Time & Location
About the Event
$199 registratation fee includes course materials and entry for 2 caregivers. Hosted by Nicholas Hundley, MS, CNS.
What is included in the three 90-minute seminars?
- Learn what causes autism and why nutrition is key
- Overview of the common autism diets and how to know which one is best
- How to identify and address food sensitivities
- Four-week healing diet with menu and guidance
- Learn about tests that can personalize biomedical approaches to autism
- Helpful tips, common pitfalls and more...
Nicholas Hundley is a nutritionist, biochemist and wellness teacher who is deeply committed to transforming lives through helping people optimize their brain, metabolic and immunologic health, He has received advanced training in functional nutrition, integrative nutrition, nutrigenomics and mental health nutrition (including autism, ADHD, schizophrenia, depression, anxiety, bipolar and more). Nicholas is a nutritionist trained in the application of special diets used to support individual needs.
- Webinar Registration$199$1990$0